Faculty Awards in 2013
- Kaplan, Stephen. Choice's 2013 Outstanding Academic Titles for the Social and Behavioral Sciences for his book, Globalization and Austerity Politics in Latin America.
- Bartels, Brandon. 2011-2013. National Science Foundation (Grant SES-1123701), The Constraining Capacity of Law on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Finkel, Evgeny. 2013. APSA Gabriel Almond Award for the best dissertation in comparative politics.
- Hughes, Llewelyn. 2012-2013. Inaugural Japan Studies Fellow at the East-West Center in Washington DC.
- Stephen Kaplan. 2014-2015.Smith Richardson Foundation to support his research project entitled, Neoliberalism in Retreat: The China Boom in Latin America.
- Mylonas, Harris. 2013. Peter Katzenstein Book Award for his book, The Politics of Nation-Building.
- Saunders, Elizabeth. 2012-2013. Woodrow Wilson Center fellowship.
- Sell, Susan. 2012-2013. Woodrow Wilson Center fellowship.
- Sides, John. 2012-2013. National Science Foundation (Grant SES-1155226), "Group-Centrism in American Public Opinion.