Declaring a Major or Minor in Political Science

To declare a major or minor in political science (PSC) you must meet with Professor Wiley or Clinton Jenkins during office hours to go over the requirements and complete forms. All advising hours are walk-in. Appointments are not made.

Columbian College of Arts and Sciences students do not need to bring a declaration form to declare a major or minor. We will provide a form for you.

A student in another division of the university needs to bring a form from his/her home school to declare a cross school major or minor. So, for example, if you are an Elliott School student, you need to bring a form from the Elliott School advising office to Professor Wiley or Clinton Jenkins for review and signature.

After the form is completed, reviewed, and signed it must be taken to the student's home school advising office.

For more information about course requirements, please visit the pages below: 

Summer 2017: No Undergraduate Advising Hours

Summer 2017: No Undergraduate Advising Hours

Advising hours will resume for the fall semester in August 2017. Please email Dr. Wiley or Clinton Jenkins to schedule an appointment during the summer.
Advising hours during the academic semesters take place in Monroe Hall rooms 401 or 402. 
Dr. Susan Wiley:
Clinton Jenkins:
Advising Hours